Grant Program Info Session
CSOs interested to know more about Call for Proposals and the funding opportunities can join our online info session on December 10, 2021, from 10:00 to 11:00 (CET)
Call for Proposals for Anti-corruption Public Awareness Initiatives
- Call for Proposals
- Grant Manual
- Annex 1: Project Proposal Template
- Annex 2: Project Budget with Justification
- Annex 3: Letter of Intent
Publishing date: August 18, 2021.
Deadlines for submitting proposals:
- September 30, 2021;
- October 31, 2021;
- November 30, 2021.
- EXTENDED: January 15, 2022.
UPDATE AFTER THIRD DEADLINE: Call for Proposals remains open for CSOs from: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia.
Proposals may focus on one or more of the following priority areas:
- Raise awareness about the implementation of UNCAC;
- Promote and demystify corruption-prevention mechanisms;
- Educate the public about the whistleblower protection;
- Raise awareness on impact of corruption on gender equality;
- Corruption and its environmental impact.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.