Current Tenders and Vacancies
Call for Proposals for Anti-corruption Public Awareness Initiatives
Grant Program Documents:
- Call for Proposals
- Grant Manual
- Annex 1: Project Proposal Template
- Annex 2: Project Budget with Justification
- Annex 3: Letter of Intent
Publishing date: August 18, 2021.
Deadlines for submitting proposals:
- September 30, 2021; ✔
- October 31, 2021;
- November 30, 2021.
UPDATE AFTER FIRST DEADLINE: Call for Proposals remains available for CSOs from: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia.
Proposals may focus on one or more of the following priority areas:
- Raise awareness about the implementation of UNCAC;
- Promote and demystify corruption-prevention mechanisms;
- Educate the public about the whistleblower protection;
- Raise awareness on impact of corruption on gender equality;
- Corruption and its environmental impact.
Questions and Answers - last updated: September 13, 2021
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.
In procuring goods and services, we uphold the key principles of open competition, transparency, equitable and unbiased selection, efficiency, and value for money.
Completed Vacancies and Tenders
IT Expertise: Improvement of CRA and CPL IT tools - EXTENDED
Publication date: September 10, 2021
Closed on: October 24, 2021
The evaluation process is underway, more information coming soon.
Publication date: September 2, 2021
Deadline for applications: October 10, 2021
Anti-corruption expert with specific expertise in the field of whistleblowing
Call for applications for Anti-corruption expert with specific expertise in the field of whistleblowing: Evaluation reportread more
Production and Delivery of Public Information and Education Campaign
Tender announcement: Production and Delivery of Public Information and Education Campaign: Evaluation Reportread more
Tender Announcement: Final External Evaluation of the Southeast Europe (SEE) Regional Programme on Strengthening the Capacity of Anti-corruption Authorities and Civil Society to Combat Corruption and Contribute to the UNCAC Review Process: here available Evaluation Reportread more